In 2016, the EU Commission developed the “EntreComp” competence framework for entrepreneurial skills to propose a common definition of entrepreneurship as competence, to build consensus among stakeholders and to build a bridge between education and work. The project has set itself the task of developing implementation tools and training content for European education systems for the introduction of the "EntreComp" competence framework to promote entrepreneurship.
Please visit our project website entre-comp.eu (http://entre-comp.eu/index.php). Here you will find all information about the EntreComp Implementation project.
- 01/10/2019 – 31/03/2022
- Applicant organisation: CENTRUM FUR INNOVATION UND TECHNOLOGIE GMBH (Germany)
- Partner 1: EEO GROUP SA (Greece)
- Partner 2: IDP SAS DI GIANCARLO COSTANTINO (Italy)
- Partner 3: Institut de Haute Formation aux Politiques Communautaires asbl (Belgium)
- Partner 4: STOWARZYSZENIE WSPIERANIA INICJATYW GOSPODARCZYCH DELTA PARTNER (Poland)
- Partner 5: Asociatia pentru Educatie si Dezvoltare Durabila (Romania)
- Partner 6: d-ialogo (Germany)
- Partner 7: DEMOSTENE CENTRO STUDI PER LA PROMOZIONE DELLO SVILUPPO UMANO (Italy)
- Development of an OER platform for collecting innovative methods and instruments
- Development of a model for the implementation of the competence framework in vocational education and training for the soft skills sector
- Development of training instruments and training contents to operationalization the competence framework and integrate it into European education ecosystems
- October 2019: Kick-off Meeting in Cottbus (Germany)
- April 2020: Second Partner Meeting via Skype
- October 2020: Third Partner Meeting via Skype
KA2 - Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices - Strategic Partnerships for vocational education and training.